New Jersey middle school students who study the history of innovative projects raise the following questions:
1. How does the telescope change the scientific view of the universe?
2. If we don’t use telescopes to study the sky, is the world behind technology?
3. Update, what does a better telescope show?
- The telescope opened his eyes and saw the universe. Early telescopes showed that Earth was not the center of the universe, as previously thought. They also showed mountains and craters in the moon. Later, the telescope revealed the geography and weather of solar system planets. The telescope also discovered new planets and asteroids. This instrument was first used to measure the speed of light. Telescopes can also help you understand gravity and other basic laws of the physical world. Telescopes can also help you realize the light of the sun and different stars.
- Answering the 2nd question, think about what the world would look like if you didn’t do star research in our way. In the early centuries, ideas about the world and the universe were often formed by religious beliefs or myths. More scientific discoveries have been accepted over time. Ultimately, technology, such as science, is becoming more and more acceptable.
Modern telescopes, such as NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope, provide evidence of billions of galaxies containing billions of stars, such as the sun. Some new telescopes can detect space objects by detecting radiant heat, radio waves and X-rays. The telescope is currently discovering planets around other stars. Future telescopes will help answer basic human questions: “Are we alone in space?” So far, only large hot planets like the Earth have been discovered. This planet will be discovered in the future.
Telescope Change The View of the Universe
Of course, the telescope modernized substantial statement by enabling more accurate mathematical calculations and had a major impact on the overall scientific approach. In fact, Galileo made money by making and selling telescopes to enthusiastic customers, but his designs were chased by more complex types in a relatively short period of time.
Based on a reliable telescope buying guide online you need an opening of at least 2.8 inches (70 mm). The Dobson telescope is a simple-mount mirror that provides a large number of holes at a lower cost.