Definition of Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heater is one of the in demand home furnitures/appliances/devices inthe market these days becaue of its amazing benefits. Compared to the conventional wayof water heating where you still need to wait for at least five minutes before the water boils, tankless water heater provides you an instant hot water and it is energy efficient since there will not be any water that will be wasted.
A tankless water heater also eliminates the need to have a tank and the frequency of heating water so as to keep a hot water. What is good about having water is that they last for at least fifteen years, which is longer than the water heater we used to buy. If you want to learn more about water heater and its different types, you should check out 10hightech for the affordable and quality water heaters.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work
A tankless water heater simply works by a water passing through the pipe and heated by a burner. Then you can easily get a hot water whenever you need it, however the water’s flow will be limited.
There are kinds of water heater: the most common type is the small one where the machine is placed beside or below the point of use and the larger one which can be used for the entire house.
- What home users like about tankless water heater is that it is not that big, hence it takes up less space.
- Saves energy unlike the traditional water heater when the hot water will need to be stored for minutes or more.
- Tankless water heater can live up to 25 years as long as you take good care of it.
- Great for bathrooms that has bathtub since the tankless water heater offer continuous supply of water.
- Tankless water heater may not be able to supply needed hot water for laundry because it is limited.
- Some tankless water heater require too much power because the water must be heated continuously.
- high maintenance since you still need to buy huge gas pipe.